Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up!’s 2016 Annual Catalog introduced us to five new In Colors: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum. What a beautiful collection of versatile colors! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s favorite new In Color. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The color I am using is called Emerald Envy! I decided to make a Thank You card that uses a variety of stamps and texture. The tag background is burlap paper. I was inspired by the card on page 121 of the 2016-2017 catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Just click below to order products I used to make this card . . .
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB