Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Birthday Bliss theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make birthdays special – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. We are also excited to welcome guest designer Michelle Last to our team’s blog hop this month. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Cardstock in Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Stamp Pads in Crumb Cake and Emerald Envy
Stamp Sets, Happy Birthday Everyone and Gorgeous Grunge
Embellishments: Sending Love and Mini Paperclip
The main components of my card. In keeping with my usual style, this will be simple with the focal point being the message on the front of the card.
I love the scale of this set. The larger size of the “Happy Birthday” stamp is a perfect pairing with the small “to you” stamp.
My Whisper White base with a layer of Crumb Cake and then another layer of Whisper White. Perfect size for the “Happy Birthday” stamp. At the top, my cute little paper clip! I love paper clips. It must go back to my years of teaching First Grade!
I stamped the top and bottom with the speckle stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge Set.
The cute little flower button is from the Sending Love Embellishment Set.
Isn’t it so cute next to this darling teapot?
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps